Saturday, January 15, 2011

Secret online behavior (SOB)


Do you have a secret online habit you never shared with anyone?!? I do and I am about to spill it …
There are so many things one can do online. Everybody has this one thing, or more, that satisfies their needs when trying to literally kill some time online. We all know what most of the men do to kill some time online but that is not what I am talking about. Wanna know what it is for me? I look up how things are done or made. Silly,  huh. WHY? I don’t know, but I simply get fascinated by the story all the minor things have behind them before they make it to your place. Like a wooden spoon, or a sofa, or a toothbrush. Did you ever think how they are made??? I guess my obsession started when I watched the How it’s made/done on Discovery channel. They would show how random things are produced and I was amazed by watching those tremendously huge machines where things are just put together. You know where one machine colors the plastic, the other one shapes it, another on adds a logo etc. The thing is, I never told anyone this is what I enjoy because I find it really … well STUPID. I can not explain what interests me about it so much but it is my thing.
What is yours, do you have any secret online behavior (SOB)?!! Let me know …

Take care and keep smiling
Babye
Allie de Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment