Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tell us Bridget...Why ARE there so many sigle women in their thirties???

I just got Jonesed today. I guess this is a legitimate word now, if you can get Lemoned as in 30 rock then you can definately get Jonesed. What does it mean? It means someone asks you the least desired question in front of everybody and every single person in the room shuts up just to hear you answer. Remeber when Bridget Jones is in that married couples dinner party and one of the neat husbands asks her, „Tell me Bridget, why ARE there so many single women in their thirties.“ Well I didnt get exactly the same question although I am single but not in my thirties yet. My question was, „When do you finallu plan to settle down in one country, what DO you wanna do with your life?“ This is the situation where you wanna say „I have no freaking idea and dont ever ask me you potato couch“ but you cant coz there is the whole crowd staring. So obvoiusly,  as every single and fabulous woman, I went to the offensive and made them laugh. I said something like, „I dont know, when I go through all the countries you DREAM off.“ OK, maybe a little mean but everybode was tipsy so they didnt notice.ha ha ha ha. Plus, what do you say when the room is full of people who have only been to the countries surrounding their country and dream of going to France or Canada. But instead they sit in the office since they were 18 and think of going abraod for a gap year. Until one day, when they realize they are too old for that. Dont be one of them, grab your dreams and do what you want and when you want it.

When did you get Jonesed, tell me about  it...
Take care and show us that gorgoeus smile
Babye
Allie de Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment