Friday, January 14, 2011

Welcome to my blog


Hey World!!!
So this is my blog where I will be telling you about my life. Random things that I like, things I think about, things that make me laugh or upset me, things that interest me ...
To give you a little idea about who I am ... I am a 27 year old , I like travelling, foreign languages, doing make-up and many other things ....I just cant list them all ... that would be too long ... not because they are unpublishable ... ha ha ha ha
I have a Bachelor Degree in Business but I have not really entered the coporate world yet and I have chose to work and travel. I worked in UK, France and then on  a river cruise ship. I guess the last one will deserve a loooooooooong posting coz the life on a vessel is really something. So keep on coming back for more news.
Thanx
Allie de Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment